Community Support Worker- £150 welcome bonus
* Excellent Rate of Pay*
* Advance Payment Scheme *
We currently have opportunities for support workers to come and join our ever-growing, friendly team, working in Leyland, Penwortham, Walton Le Dale, Euxton, Lostock Hall, Bamber Bridge, Chorley and more.
You will usually be based in one area to provide consistency and continuity for both yourself and the people you support.
You don’t need to have previous experience in this field. You just need to bring the right values and you can build your skills with on-the-job training and there are also lots of opportunities to progress.
Our usual shifts are as follows; however, we do have some flexibility to work with you to find hours to suit.
- Morning Shifts – 7am – 1.30pm
- Evening shifts – 4pm – 10pm
- All shifts include alternate weekends
- An above average sector rate of pay.
- £150 Welcome bonus (After qualifying period)
- Advance Payment Scheme – we understand how the cost of living crisis has affected everyone therefore we are able to pay an advance payment of wages mid-month.
- Free DBS check
- Full set runs in set areas
- Fully paid training, as well as on-going management support.
- Full time and part time positions. (All support workers are required to work alternate weekends)
- Flexible shift patterns.
- Fully funded QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- Career progression and promotion opportunities.
- Mileage Recoverable from HMRC
- Paid Travel Time
- Company pension
- Free uniform
- Blue Light Card Discount – with major discounts off high street and online retailers including Cinema Discounts, 10% at Asda, 9% at Halfords, 20% at JD Sports plus many many more!
- £150 Welcome bonus (after qualifying period)
- Free DBS check
- Advance Payment Scheme
- £250 Bonus when you refer a friend.
Key responsibilities include:
- To follow each client’s care plan
- To assist with all aspects of personal care including washing and dressing
- To assist with meal preparation
- To assist with toileting
- To assist clients with their mobility using equipment provided
- To assist with daily living tasks
- To assist with medication management
- Providing companionship
- Must be 18 or over to apply for this position due to insurance purposes
- Must be able to work alternate weekends
- Must undertake an enhanced DBS check
- Must have own transport
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact us on 01772 433423 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
! We’re also recruiting for Bank Support Workers, so please still get in touch if this may be more suitable for you.
* Please note we are currently unable to provide sponsorship *